The Church of Pattijoki

The Pattijoki church was built in 1912. The church was designed by architect Josef Stenbäck.

The gold plated wooden altar piece of the church, Crucifixion of Christ, is Tyrolian.

The church´s front window is decorated with lead glass painting, Resurrection, by Finnish artist Matti Lampi.

On the map

Further information
Church registry office, tel. +358 8 213 2610