The Church of Saloinen

The present church of Saloinen, designed by the building engineer Juho Karvonen, was completed in 1932 after the fire of the predecessor.

Some medieval pictures of saints and a Saint Cabinet from the 1400s were rescued from the fire of the old church. The artifacts are now being exhibited in the Saloinen church.

The bell tower originates from 1783. The tower was designed during the ruling time of Swedish King Gustaf III.

On the map

The church serves visitors also as a Roadside Church.

Further information
Church registry office, tel. +358 8 213 2610