Praati – Living room with services
Praati is like a living room with services right in the heart of the city at Kirkkokatu 43. It provides services by the city and its partners and programmes of different themes in a low-threshold meeting point in the city centre.
For companies and third sector operators, Praati – Living room with services offers facilities for experimental or presentation activities, for example. For small and micro-entrepreneurs, Praati offers an opportunity to organise different pop-up-style activities, such as a training day, at a prime spot in the city. The facilities are also well suited for meetings.
For local residents, Praati offers an opportunity to use city services where people naturally move, that is, in the city centre. It is easy to pop in to Praati during a shopping trip, for example. The facilities provide opportunities for coworking in a comfortable environment, and Praati also welcomes remote workers and students who can do their homework here!
Praati – Living room with services’ opening hours
- Mon–Fri from 10:00–17:00.
- Check out the programme (in Finnish).
Time and space as much as you need – basic use of the facilities during opening hours is free of charge
Praati offers different operators the possibility for quick, experimental and low-threshold operations at the heart of the city. The space reservations have no fixed duration – you can book a facility for a couple of hours, days or even a whole week, if necessary. Space reservations are made via an online form or by contacting the lobby service personnel directly.
Coworking spaces are available free of charge in the order of arrival, with no advance registration required.
Praati facilities can be used free of charge during normal opening hours on weekdays from 10:00 to 17:00. Evening and weekend events are subject to a fee to be agreed upon separately with the lobby service personnel.
This is what Praati has to offer
- Customisable presentation room
- Pop-up workstation for micro and sole entrepreneurs
- Small group meeting room
- Coworking workstations
- Evening and weekend events by agreement
- Inquiries no later than one week before the desired time.
- Payment (0–6 hours) €100/event (€20 for each beginning hour exceeding the agreed time). VAT 24% is added to the prices. A 50% discount for non-profit associations.
- Please note that only evening and weekend events are subject to a fee.
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- Paid printing service for individual copies.
- Black and white €0.40, colour €0.50. Minimum 3 pcs. Card payment only.
Reservation of the facilities is primarily through an online form. The reservation policy is fair to the operators: if several reservations are made for the same time, the one who has not used the facility before gets priority.
Kirkkokatu 43, Raahe
Tel. 040 135 6937
praati [at] raahe.fi